Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Be sure to stop by and like the official Lippy Legs & All Facebook page


Please drop by the official FB page for my upcoming book release, LIPPY LEGS & ALL – MY LIFE WITH LIPEDEMA.

On the official FB page, I will share excerpts from my book in addition to articles, blog posts, infographics, and other information about Lipedema (also known as Lipoedema) to spread awareness about this genetic (and currently incurable) disease.

The information I share on the page is essential knowledge for women who suspect they might have Lipedema or women who have already been diagnosed with the disease and are looking to discuss with others how it affects their lives on many levels – physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.


I look forward to having a dialogue with others about Lipedema and hope you will feel comfortable sharing comments, viewpoints, personal stories and other related information on this page. Don't be afraid to ask questions, either. That's how all of us learn together!

I hope you will join me there. This is a cause I am passionate about because there are women who may have no idea they have Lipedema. It's imperative that more people become aware and educated about this condition because one of your loved ones may need treatment for this disease.




No comments:

Post a Comment